Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the intro


hey there! i am just so glad you found yourself here. whether by accident or on purpose, i am thrilled that you are taking a part in my pursuit to document life. i am assuming you already know my name, seeing how it is located in the url of this blog, the header at the top, AND over on one of the side panels ----> but in case you missed ALL of those, my name is stephanie and this is.... my blog? i like to keep it real. and simple. real simple. i have a love for several things: the camera, portraits, people, the world around me, design, crafts. all of which are documented on this blog. but none of this things surpass my love for the my lord and savior Jesus Christ. it is my desire to point to our true creator in everything that i make. without Him, there is no light, no dark, no beauty, no art. i want everything on this blog to be a reflection of how good and creative He is. this is all a documentation. of life and the love in it. i like to have fun, so i will try and have it in my posts. my favorite thing to do is laugh, so i capture my subjects laughing. i love to craft and design things, so i will show it when i do. see? simple right? i just hope you find something here. like something that sparks the artist within yourself or something that makes you smile. something that changes the way you look at your everyday world or something that you brings on emotion. just look around and find something. oh, and there are these things called comments. i love em. tell me if you're here and what you found or what you liked! its just way more fun that way. alright, enough about me and this blog. you can leave now if you want, but id love for you to stay a while. 

No comments: