Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm having a sale!



any and all photo sessions are $30! why you ask? because i want them to be :) a photo session includes 1-2 hours of hangin with me and my camera and a beautifully packaged disc set with all of the original shots plus 25 editted copies of my favorites (provided within one week of your session). sound good? great... shoot me an email at acewesley404@aol.com or just contact me via myspace, facebook, or my phone. i am totally up for anything you have in mind...

sessions may include:
  • child portraits
  • senior portraits
  • engagement photos
  • "just because we love eachother" photos: who says you need a reason to get pictures taken with your better half?!
  • family photos
  • event coverage
  • wedding coverage
  • group of friends photos
  • "trash the dress" portraits: after you're married... get some creative and fun shots in your dress without worrying about getting dirty or messed up or being stressed out
  • band photos

please please please contact me for any of these sessions or something you have in mind! thanks everyone :)

No comments: