Thursday, May 1, 2008

KAMA photoshoot!

kelsey, adriane, makenna, and ali are throwing a combined graduation party for family and friends to celebrate being done! they asked me if i would shoot some pictures of them together for the invitation/to display at the party. of course i jumped at the opportunity. they were all sportin black tops with jeans, and bare feet! perfect. simple = my goal for every photo shoot... enjoy!

these girls are all dancers so when it was time for some individual shots, they knew how to work it :)
such a fun group of girls... this pictures will definitely jazz up their party :)

2 comments:

Kelsey W said...

hahaha wow that last part is hilarious, we seriously all are doing like the same thing..work it! the pics are amazingg girl

Anonymous said...

These are so fantastic! I wish I would have known about your work when I graduated! This is such an awesome idea for a party invitation! SO beautiful.