Tuesday, January 27, 2009

you know.

///////////
happy tye-dye tuesday everyone!i wanted to keep you updated on the donut shop design. by the way, many thanks go out to all you blog readers who gave me your input on thumbnails! way to be cool. really cool.

so yesterday i met with my professor and discussed these larger, color versions of the logos. she laughed and sympathized with me as i expressed my absolute disgust with designing on paper. i just always seem to have an exact vision of what i want my designs to look like and when i put them on paper, they just dont work. but the second i step foot (????) on the computer they come to life for me. its a problem. and i am well aware of the fact that i must get over it. so all of that being said, here is what i have come up with to continue working on for the designs. i narrowed it down to these 4 logos (+ one of the "hole in the wall" designs that i am still working on). so basically, i didnt narrow it down at all. im soorrryyyy ok... im just a bad decision maker. think you could help me out again? swell. refer back to the thumbnail sketches to see the themes and explainations for each place. just pick one that you like best and let me know which one it is in a comment. i would so greatly appreciate it.

tell me your thoughts. tell me your ideas. tell me about your day. tell me what you had to eat today.

i'd like to know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like 2,3&4 ( i just numbered them for you) i think they are pretty nifty. #1 is kinda plain for my creativity taste bud <-- weird? um yah. so this morning i have had a bowl of honey nut cheerios and they were DELICIOUS. and now i'm going to school.
BUH BYE
LOVEYOU

Aunt Kathi said...

i like the first glazed (now that I see it in color) but my favorite of these four is still donut delight. Are the dots actually donuts (or donut holes)? I can't tell for sure but I think that would be a cool addition (if they're not already). I had a good day Tuesday because I chatted with my "fav niece" for a bit! I LOVE YOU STEPHIE!!!

Unknown said...

"the donut shop". i love it.