Friday, January 22, 2010

blizzard... slice of life.


words cannot describe the amount of snow my little town of flagstaff has experienced this week. not even the numbers seem to accurately portray all of this snow. we've had two full days of school canceled. the I-17 is closed and flagstaff is pretty much shut down. buildings are collapsing left and right, including the nau ice rink where the nau vs. asu hockey game was to be held this weekend : ( those lucky devils, we would have smoked 'em anyway.

we're trapped. and my roommates and i are sick of looking at eachother.

SOS

but in the midst of all the boredom, coldness, and exhaustion that this much snow brings, i must say its been a blast. no school, constant laughing, surrounded by my favorite color, college stories we'll remember forever, community coming together, falling down/slipping more times than i ever have in my life. you guys really should see how amazing it all is.

signed,
cold, bored, but oh so happy

2 comments:

Randi Anderson said...

so i, speaking as your roommate, am a little offended...you sick of my face??? hahaha

Natalie said...

is white really your favorite color?