Saturday, August 30, 2008

really good stuff.

i went on a nice little bike ride through downtown flagstaff today and stopped by really good stuff... the thrift store that the beautiful mel k introduced me to. i just love thrift stores. to the max. i wanted to buy so many things but now that i am a poor college student i was only allowed to look. its even sad for me to pass up merchandise that is under $5... that is usually my cut off point for thrift store shopping. anyways... if i wasnt a college student and i wasnt living in a dorm, these lovely items would have most definitely made it home with me: !!
how did i leave the store without these beauties?! can you imagine how wonderful these would be with some funky lamp shades! ok i cant talk about it, im getting depressed.and this dresser... i just loved it. my vision for this would be to replace the knobs and handles with all different kinds! oh and just picture the (above) orange lamps on each end of this dresser. to die for? yes.so you know how i said i couldnt buy anything...? well, i did. im sorry but i couldnt resist! these head scarves were each $1! thats like... less than a soda. so... no soda for me today i guess :)
after really good stuff, i just rode my bike around and snapped photos of colorful sights downtown. flagstaff is such a colorful city and i am soaking up every bit of it i can!

No comments: