Sunday, November 16, 2008

best friend = graduating!!

jamie jo... graduating?! whaaaaat. i just cant believe my best friend will be wearing that cap and gown so soon! she is just so young and little. sigh. and for those of you who cant tell... i am totally being sarcastic right now. jamie is not even a year younger than i am, and only one grade lower. and we basically HATE when people who are barely older than you make it seem like they are just soo much older and experienced than you are. because, they aren't. so jamie, i was kidding :) anyways, jamie made her way up to flagstaff this past weekend to take her senior portraits and i had a blast havin my best friend up here with me. we started out the day downtown for some color and then made our way up the mountain to the arizona snowbowl for some "wiiiide opeeennnn spaaacessss"... such fun. it felt like me and jamie had never been apart. james, thanks for being the best. it feels like just yesterday we were 6 years old playing games and make believe, being sooooo stupid. maybe thats because we always act like we're 6 when we're together...? looooooove you. here's some of my faves!purple house... i think YES! and then mel threw some leaves....one of my favorites from the day.... jamie, jamie, jamie. lovely, lovely, lovely. inside and out. truly. love you too much for words to describe, especially on my blog which no one reads anyway : )oh, and cant forget to give a shout out to julie, mel, and shortie. here they are being extra photogenic and awesome while me and jamie are snapping pictures. ladies and shortie: thanks for the patience and help and just pure LOVE.

<3

5 comments:

Aunt Kathi said...

I love these pictures of Jamie Jo almost as much as I LOVE Jamie Jo and that's a whole lot! She is my favorite, you know, and I can write that here since you apparently believe nobody reads your blog. HEY - I am somebody and I check it every single day - so check that, whatever that means! I love, love LOVE you! Oh, and I want you to make the photo part of my Christmas card! Do I get a family discount? Sending you big hugs, you know you love them!

Anonymous said...

Hello!??!? What about me, Aunt Kathi?! You can't hide here :)

Steph, those are aboslutely amazing. You are so talented, and I am so proud of you. I so admire the way you do all your photography stuff, and how you just go for it all the time, and aren't ashamed of what you can do. You are already such a professional, and I love you more than I can express. I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Get ready for a Barbmitchvah (minus Mel, but plus Mel K, hopefully :) Love you!

Julie said...

i'm reading steph's blog......

Anonymous said...

JAMIE!!!! these are so beautiful! I can't even tell you how much I love them. Great job, Steph. :)

Gail said...

Stephanie,

I check your blog all the time to see what great pics you have taken! I'm mostly a lurker on blogs, but just wanted you to know I'm watching you! I love the purple house ones, too!

Gail K, mother of Mel K