Saturday, April 4, 2009

simple love.

often times when im editing photos, getting them ready to send off, i look back through the session and find an image that stands out to me that i didnt really take time to appreciate before. most of the time these are images that do not portray my best photography skills, but rather a moment that reflects such love, personality, or depth that i just happened to capture. it doesnt matter the angle, the lighting, or the settings my camera was on... all that i see when i look at that image is the expression or body language of the subjects. well, as you probably guessed by now, this happened tonight. im getting ready to mail out dan & alyssa's engagement photos and i stumbled upon this image that just melted my heart:im not really going to say much about it because it speaks for itself. but i WILL say that it is moments like these when im looking through my lens just in awe of the love that God calls us to enjoy with eachother. watching ANY of my subjects interact with eachother, whether they are a couple, family or friends, reminds me of the importance and responsibility we have to simply love. once again, i am reminded how unbelievably blessed i am to be able to capture this world and the love in it with my camera. 

i guess thats all for now. today was a good day, yeah?!

steeeeeppphhhhh.

No comments: