Sunday, June 7, 2009

mondaaaaaay

5 exciting things i did this weekend:
(in no particular order)

1. saw UP! cried, laughed, loved.

2. re introduced the DQ brownie batter blizzard into my life. cried, laughed, loved again.

(both of the above were done with this stud)

3. got my hair cut for the first time since october... what what!

4. watched two intense/twisted/thrilling/mind blowing movies, two nights in a row, same place, same people, and im not lying when i tell you it will probably happen again tonight.

5. discovered a random japanese website that can turn a photo from this...

to this...

vintage photo filters? yes please.

overall, i'd have to say it was a pretty successful weekend. if you look over the list above and tell me otherwise, i'll laugh.

my challenges to you this week would be...
1. watch the prestige, you will be SO glad you did.
2. go get a brownie batter blizzard at DQ! limited time only! get em while you can!
3. find a puzzle you like, complete it, and frame it. (a project i am in the middle of)
4. assist the elderly (like in UP!)
5. leave me a comment... huh?! who said that?!? not me....

go forth,
steph.
(ps, do you like my new header at the top? just some old camera stuff around the house. boring? too camera-y? not cool? i just dont know.)

(pss, that picture up there is mel, not me.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the new heading! but honestly, its because of the designs, not the cameras. you know me, designs are more my thing :) LOVE YOU!!

Katie said...

I saw UP too, how cute!! :)

Love the new header.

Keep up the work & have a great week!

Audrey Henderson said...

I have another "CHALLENGE" for you to do on your to do list.... eat another brownie battered blizzard. This time do it for me- since this country doesnt have a DQ! Just kidding!

I love your new header! You are sooo stinkin' creative!

See you soon!
Audrey

jamiejo said...

i loved UP! but i love you more