Tuesday, September 8, 2009

im gonna scream.

you guys. im knee deep in thumbnails, roughs, compositions, sketches. im about to lose it, seriously.

i promise there is some SWEET stuff to come as the fruits of all this hard labor. but right now i cant even see the light, and i feel like my face is permanently stuck like this:

a few cool things about this weekend:
-it felt like it was 43 days long
-a good friend of mine cut my hair in her kitchen! (pictured above)
-i skipped rocks for the FIRST TIME at oak creek in sedona

tell me about your weekend. can YOU skip rocks?

-steph-

ps. this weekend is bringing a sweet photo session and a beautiful wedding your way, stay tuned!

4 comments:

Audrey Henderson said...

I love Oak Creek in Sedona! Its one of my favorite places to be and where I learned how to skip rocks. Thanks for the message on FB!!! Miss you too~
AH

Audrey Henderson said...

P.S. Your hair looks GREAT!

Hillary M. said...

love the hair girl, miss you so much. cant wait to see you in november :)

Julie said...

I like that face. I don't know how to skip rocks, but hope to learn. I can't wait to see you at the wed.