Thursday, September 10, 2009

IMPORTANT NEWS


i've changed my email address!

for those of you who've known me a long time, you know this is a pretty big deal. ive had good old acewesley404 since i was an uncool and immature middle schooler. and now that im an even more uncool and immature college student, i figured it was time for a little update. this email will be way easier for people to understand, a better brand for myself, and WAY less embarrassing than my previous one. the story behind that email address is so embarrassing im not even going to post it... which says alot considering i embarrass myself quite frequently on this blog. i will no longer dread having to give out my email address!

if you missed the header at the top, my new email address is as follows:

stephbdesign@aol.com

if you're looking to contact me regarding a photo session or design work, this is where you'll find me. i will still be accepting emails at the acewesley404 account, however once the majority of my contacts are notified of my email change, i will be saying HASTA LA VISTA to ace, and BUENOS DIAS to stephbdesign. i never thought i'd see the day.

so to recap:
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com
stephbdesign@aol.com

go ahead, email me right now. you know you want to : )

1 comment:

Jaimie D said...

hahahah STEPH!! i totally know the story behind good ol acewesley404. i remember the aim days!!! oh man. good times :)